Monday, June 21, 2010

Back from MN - AGAIN

Haven't posted since the last trip to Luther. Since the 2 weeks were so GRACE filled, I thought I should comment on them, as that is the "stated purpose" of my blog. :)

First - ran (walked) into a window and shattered it. I walked away with a minor one-day headache and 8 stitches in my leg. Time to slow down, me thinks.

Both classes were GREAT and lectures to look forward to. I love it when the worship professors love to worship, and the theology teacher loves to deconstruct to help you "get it". I know I did not use the term deconstruct exactly right - but guess what? I don't care :)

Still have a final and a doctrinal sermon to write.

GOT ENDORSED!!! This is step two in the candidacy process. I was not worried going in, but coming out I was so affirmed and confident. I no longer fear being on the "last choice" list when the call process comes up in (gulp) 3 years. I guess being "mature in years" gives you some "life experience" that grounds you a bit.

Got a probable internship site lined up, going to be able to stay on track with my cohort classes in Jan and June, and should not have to move to St. Paul for a semester. All in all - Blessings abound!

Well - off to read some more THEOLOGY.

Peace and Grace to you, whoever happens to be reading this.
God is with you!
GMa Rose

oh - Hebrew in January. I've got to giterdone,and being on campus is the only way, I think I will achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment