Thursday, October 28, 2010

Space

One would think that after completing an assignment that has been hanging over your head for awhile, that you would move on right away to that next project you've been putting off while you complete this one task that must be done.

Did you follow that?

Today was a day about just taking up space.

I feel kind of guilty about that. My husband is out on the porch handing out candy, and I will go join him in a minute.

But - I did not even know it was trick or treat night. I've been so absorbed in ME.

So I took up space today.  I did a little reading for class and posting and praying for a dear dear friend whose cancer just won't go away. And I went on a walk with a friend and my 11-year -old puppy.

But I did not do what I "intended/planned" to do.

So, I'm just taking up space. God's in that space so that's okay.

Heading out to hand out candy.

Trick or Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment